Tug Christopher James: BW No 64324
Built in 1946 at Spencer Abbott’s boat dock at Salford Bridge. Les Allen was the foreman boat builder at Spencer Abbott before moving to Oldbury to set up in his own right as Les Allen & Sons.
She was used by Leonard Leigh's on the Wolverhampton Level to deliver power station coal supply.
Christopher James was owned for a time by one of the BCNS Vice Presidents Eric Foakes.